Skip to main content

More on Melbourne Trip

I just remembered.

The moments when my brother was driving throughout the Great Ocean Road, after Maghrib. After we had lunch/dinner at Iluka Restaurant in Apollo Bay. Superb halal restaurant and the Seafood Platter and the Chicken Platter were the best!

The journey through GOR was breathtakingly amazing. Even though it is almost night, by the way sunset was about at 5.30 PM, the coastal road filled with the sound of waves and the Spotify playlist that we listened to.

The thing that I remembered about that journey was the houses by the sea shore. We could see clearly that most of these houses don't have any curtain or blinds. Or maybe they just open the blinds and expose to everything. Grasp! Couldn't imagine the views from these house during the day, when the sun is up to light up that side of the ocean, the Great Australian Bight.

Couldn't take pictures though, I was too tired and the low light setting from the phone and my gopro aren't that good either.

I will come back again, with my partner and drive through Great Ocean Road during the day.

The reason we didn't do that route at the very beginning was we didn't know that Apollo Bay was nearer than 12 Apostles. Talking about didn't do enough research eh? Never mind, we could always visit Australia several times eh, partner? <3 p="">
Cheers
Fit






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

emo

im an emo person. yes, its true. Probably you want to hear a story from me right,on what leads to my emotional sensitive feelings; or you dont want to hear it just go away, close the tab now! screw you. So, here are the reasons; Im tired of being someone else's amusement. Situation: the reason we hang on to someone is to share the bitterness and sweetness of life right, this particular person makes me feel like im used. I just wonder which part i didnt do it right, and does that really makes you think that i dont deserve to be well treated?think. I dont think I manage to please everyone. Situation: Like seriously, that's a fucking loser when you try to please everyone. Have some mercy to ourself heh? Lack of getaway or some escapades lately. Situation: For me, I see travelling is important, adapting to different environment is a good way to search our true inner self. I dont know where else to go since i dont have companion and enough MONEY to do the travelling. Money. S

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???