Skip to main content

Coldplay AHFOD tour & Australia - Melbourne, Canberra & Sydney Trip 2017

Every small things that I remember from both of these trips.

1. Listening to local radio fm while driving from Melbourne to Canberra to Sydney.
2. Breakfast moments in Bangkok with my best friends. We had nice morning talk.
3. Using "ojek"/moped (like a true "rempit", Bangkok style) to this Big C shopping mall in Ramkhamhaeng District before going to Rajamangala Stadium for Coldplay concert.
4. Running in a 8 degree weather at 11pm while it's raining near Melbourne CBD, East Melbourne. Checking in after hours is the worst. Lesson learned.
5. Checking in the Canberra and greeted by a sweet old man who is the caretaker of Canberra Carotel Motel at 9pm with below 10 degree Celsius. After hours check in needs to go to the caretaker's house. Again. Lesson learned.
5. Confetti and lights in Coldplay concert. It was a very well prepared tour. The numbers of songs are just amazing. This is thus by far, the best concert I have ever been in my 29 years of life.
6. Using Uber to Melbourne CBD to get the car that we rented. Supposed to get at the airport but the car rental place closed at 10pm and we went there when it is closed. In Australia, gotta take care of business opening hours.
7. Chatuchak park (I think is new) is really clean. Even though there's some people selling some snacks around the park.
8. Listening to Paris by the Chainsmokers and how it became the road trip song when in East Australia.
9. Sydney Observatory Hill, please if you're going to this place again with your partner and show him the family picture.
10. After the concert is finished, we stayed a bit in the stadium and the guy told us to go since they want to clean the floor. What an ethic. I really love Thailand for hosting the tour there. They're really nice person.
11. Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne. It might be a small thing for other people, but it was big for me. Im a fan of Australian Open. Even though the arena is still under construction for renovation. One day, I will be able to spectate the Australian Open.
12. Eating Thai food when in Sydney CBD.
13. My dad drove the car for like at least 30 minutes and asked to change driver because he was sleepy. The freeways between Melbourne to Sydney is boring. It's straight and less curves and everyone is driving under speed limit.
14. Went to a mosque in Sydney, (its in level one, number 56-60 Erskine St) it's a simple prayer room but they have schedule for Friday prayers.
15. Parked in Sydney CBD (mostly wilson parking)  AUD38 for 3 hours. AUD7 for 30 minutes. 
And after working hours AUD8 for night parking.
16. We didnt realize that the check out time for Canberra Carotel is 10am. So we take it slow, 
but the safekeeping came at 10.50am & we had to quickly pack, and it took us 20 mins 
to check out. haha.
17. Eating Angus meat in McD downtown Canberra. I dont know whether to call it meat or 
junk meat considered it came from McD? 
18. Thats all for now. I will add a few more once I remembered. (probably never)

Cheers,

Fit :)
5/5/2017 & 8/5/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19 & Update for the Past Year

I'm writing this on the 20th of March 2020, the third day of Restricted Movement Order given by the Malaysian Government due to Covid-19 pandemic. Wow, it's not even a quarter yet into 2020, this is actually what we have to face through in 2020 huh? No flying cars, no all sort of things as what they say the year 2020 would be, nope. But a PANDEMIC. The moment I thought I had to update this blog, was because, probably I had to vent out about something to make myself feel relieved. But instead, even though it is much needed, I'm going to post things that I'm grateful for the past year. 1. I still have a job, that pays every month, and my company didn't hold my salary until 8 months like previous company. Mind you, this "perks" or "bare minimum" as some people would say, comes with a price. As of right now, everything is under controlled and I didn't fuck it up as much as I think I would. haha . 2. I still have friends. Friends

Just a quick update.

1. My 2018 so far has been, sad. My very dear aunt, who raised us since we were babies, passed away due to ovarian cancer. I have unsettling feeling about it still, about the whole thing which I will write in another post if I feel like it. 2. I hate men who always talk about women who are hot & pretty. Like it's the only thing that legit crucial thing happened to female. Like if they have this brain, it is not that important. If they're pretty, that is what make women legit. It's 2018 for fuck sake. 3. You don't get to be moody if you know firsthand that certain condition can make you moody or cranky. Like, if you don't eat and you're hungry, you get to be moody. Well, "lady", just eat something, you're an adult & you don't need someone to remind you to eat. I'm still pretty mad about everything else. This is me now, I'm happy but I'm also bitter at the same time. Constant feeling. Cheers folks.

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???