Skip to main content

emo

im an emo person. yes, its true.
Probably you want to hear a story from me right,on what leads to my emotional sensitive feelings; or you dont want to hear it just go away, close the tab now! screw you.
So, here are the reasons;

  • Im tired of being someone else's amusement. Situation: the reason we hang on to someone is to share the bitterness and sweetness of life right, this particular person makes me feel like im used. I just wonder which part i didnt do it right, and does that really makes you think that i dont deserve to be well treated?think.
  • I dont think I manage to please everyone. Situation: Like seriously, that's a fucking loser when you try to please everyone. Have some mercy to ourself heh?
  • Lack of getaway or some escapades lately. Situation: For me, I see travelling is important, adapting to different environment is a good way to search our true inner self. I dont know where else to go since i dont have companion and enough MONEY to do the travelling.
  • Money. Situation: To survive decently in KL, yes, I mean DECENTLY, where you can good food and good place to stay, money is really fucking important man. without it, you'll be like trash or "bohsia", because you want to enjoy at the same time. well at least, for "anak perantauan" like me.haha
  • Its hard to find a really nice guy eh? Situation: When u get treated badly, you wish on how you could find a really nice guy to treat you nicely, do everything for you. yeah, dream on. Even if you (guys) didnt touch your girl but doing infidelity behind her back, that is not fucking nice ok.
  • I kinda have this urge to be a downloader again, but the internet kills the mood like fucking annoying. Situation: Imagine you already have bunch of files that already have 99% downloaded parts, and for a second, connection time out. or cant connect to the server. FFFUUUUUUU! im so in d mood of HIMYM season 6 and this is what the internet gave me??????FFFUUUUUUUUUUU! 
ok, now you know why im a bit emotional these days. now PLEASE, let me be myself this time...
you know who you are. 

ok, thats all, fellas.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???

Covid-19 & Update for the Past Year

I'm writing this on the 20th of March 2020, the third day of Restricted Movement Order given by the Malaysian Government due to Covid-19 pandemic. Wow, it's not even a quarter yet into 2020, this is actually what we have to face through in 2020 huh? No flying cars, no all sort of things as what they say the year 2020 would be, nope. But a PANDEMIC. The moment I thought I had to update this blog, was because, probably I had to vent out about something to make myself feel relieved. But instead, even though it is much needed, I'm going to post things that I'm grateful for the past year. 1. I still have a job, that pays every month, and my company didn't hold my salary until 8 months like previous company. Mind you, this "perks" or "bare minimum" as some people would say, comes with a price. As of right now, everything is under controlled and I didn't fuck it up as much as I think I would. haha . 2. I still have friends. Friends