Skip to main content

Career & Personal Life

My company has fund problems that it needs to delay our salary 3 to 4 months.

My colleagues and I searched for other jobs, oh my tell me about it, it's really hard to find other jobs these days. I have read about the dying manufacturing industry due to the automation taking over. Well it is about time. Or maybe companies just want to downsize everything.

My colleagues are taking chances when few of them decided to resign even when they
have no other offer letter in hands. They may have the offer letters that they don't want to inform people about, but I will still say that it is a very risky decision to take.

While many of us just opt in to stay even though the salary has not been fully paid yet. I guess we don't have any choice.

I went back to Sarawak when the company announced to work from home last month. It was the best 2 weeks of my life since I work in 2013. I finally able to do house chores when I feel like I'm not forced. It was great working as maid for my parents. Lol. Also I feel great because for a moment, I don't feel like I have obligations that I need to attend to.

Now, I want to talk about men. Men and their ego. Especially men at my workplace. I was approached this morning by my colleague saying, "You should approach XXX because he already tendered his resignation letter, and you need to learn the system from his side." And then I replied, "Oh, yeah. I will approach him to learn about few things. Setting up criteria and everything." "You need to learn the system, not the criteria." Me, because I was so lazy to argue, "Yeah. Sure. I will approach him to learn about the system."

Men, especially Malay men, love their women (regardless their wife or their coworkers) to be submissive. Do whatever they were told to and I understand this norm, halfway through the beginning since I dated Malay men(most of them) in my adult life. Look at me, learning how to cope to norms and shits. Lol.

They have this ego, i don't know how to explain but if I asked my male friend, he will say that it's not it.

I actually should have finished this yesterday but I was lazy.

Till next time.
Cheers

Fit.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???

Covid-19 & Update for the Past Year

I'm writing this on the 20th of March 2020, the third day of Restricted Movement Order given by the Malaysian Government due to Covid-19 pandemic. Wow, it's not even a quarter yet into 2020, this is actually what we have to face through in 2020 huh? No flying cars, no all sort of things as what they say the year 2020 would be, nope. But a PANDEMIC. The moment I thought I had to update this blog, was because, probably I had to vent out about something to make myself feel relieved. But instead, even though it is much needed, I'm going to post things that I'm grateful for the past year. 1. I still have a job, that pays every month, and my company didn't hold my salary until 8 months like previous company. Mind you, this "perks" or "bare minimum" as some people would say, comes with a price. As of right now, everything is under controlled and I didn't fuck it up as much as I think I would. haha . 2. I still have friends. Friends