Skip to main content

Covid-19 & Update for the Past Year

I'm writing this on the 20th of March 2020, the third day of Restricted Movement Order given by the Malaysian Government due to Covid-19 pandemic.

Wow, it's not even a quarter yet into 2020, this is actually what we have to face through in 2020 huh? No flying cars, no all sort of things as what they say the year 2020 would be, nope. But a PANDEMIC.

The moment I thought I had to update this blog, was because, probably I had to vent out about something to make myself feel relieved. But instead, even though it is much needed, I'm going to post things that I'm grateful for the past year.


1. I still have a job, that pays every month, and my company didn't hold my salary until 8 months like previous company. Mind you, this "perks" or "bare minimum" as some people would say, comes with a price. As of right now, everything is under controlled and I didn't fuck it up as much as I think I would. haha.

2. I still have friends. Friends that I keep throughout the years. But, I rarely have new friends now, and colleagues in my current company are not friends but more to acquaintances. The moment I thought they can be made as friends, they started to behave like they are not good ones (people talk behind us a lot now eh? They think they deserve that information) Who hurt you honey? I am sorry for that.

3. I went to South Island, New Zealand, what I would have imagine heaven like. Or probably just a fraction of heaven. Can you imagine God created this place for human beings? I mean He probably created this planet before He created Men and yet, He prepared some place on earth like this for us? I mean sure, the formation came from a thousand years of volcanic eruptions but Good God, I feel like we humans don't deserve such beautiful place. New Zealand, keep doing you. You deserve all of that. You guys are one of the good people, I know, I can feel it.

4. I went to Singapore with my parents and my sister. It's nothing actually but just to show, that four of us can travel together now. We were always in group of 5. My brother & pregnant sis in law couldn't go anywhere that time. Hope with this expanding family, 7 of us will have trips together in the future, InshaAllah. Aameen.

5. I went to Saudi Arabia for Umrah, with my whole family, and also extended family! That was truly a blessing from God. Alhamdulillah. I tried not to make a big deal out of it but it was one of a kind experience. I am truly blessed. This is the moment that I think, yes, God has put me in this path for a reason, and I am grateful each day for the opportunity to live, Ya Rabb. Thank You. Live gratefully, each day, people. Do not ever compare our lives to others. Well, unless there's an important lesson to learn, then learn that lesson.


Okay, now. The world actually has become very toxic, physically and mentally, because of us, human beings.  A lot of bad things are normalized. Decision makers are selfish human beings. It is kind of deserving to all of us when this Covid-19 (a fatal coronavirus) came and has interrupted our daily lives like this. 

Maybe it's time, you know. Muhasabah or in English word, introspection. The act of examining oneself for the purpose of improvement. All of us. What we did. 

For me, it was all about to have good faith on others. Believing other people can change to good course. But nope, I still think human beings aren't capable of change, that's because a lot of times, we keep doing the same thing and make mistakes again and again. I want to be better but I don't want to think bad of others. I miss those times, when I traveled to foreign places, I always think the good of the people, because, it actually shows on their actions and it shows on the face. You don't have to pretend. I wish I never knew when someone is pretending though. 

I have high hopes for my generation & new generations. I have this sense of responsibility to guide these people on how to critically thinking and learn how to have a good common sense in making decision every day. For example, on how important it is to be truthful even though sometimes it is bitter. 

Anyway, stay safe people. Stay at home and take self precautions at the highest level. 

Thank you for reading this.

FH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???

emo

im an emo person. yes, its true. Probably you want to hear a story from me right,on what leads to my emotional sensitive feelings; or you dont want to hear it just go away, close the tab now! screw you. So, here are the reasons; Im tired of being someone else's amusement. Situation: the reason we hang on to someone is to share the bitterness and sweetness of life right, this particular person makes me feel like im used. I just wonder which part i didnt do it right, and does that really makes you think that i dont deserve to be well treated?think. I dont think I manage to please everyone. Situation: Like seriously, that's a fucking loser when you try to please everyone. Have some mercy to ourself heh? Lack of getaway or some escapades lately. Situation: For me, I see travelling is important, adapting to different environment is a good way to search our true inner self. I dont know where else to go since i dont have companion and enough MONEY to do the travelling. Money. S