Skip to main content

My friend asked me to write about him, so here it is.

I won't be telling name. Since I think this guy is quite unique. He liked all my facebook posts which kind of weird at first, but I got used to it so fast. Thinking that it's nothing. Probably he just switched on my posts notification. My mom didn't asked about this one. Last time, there was an Arab guy commented on my facebook post and my mom asked me who he is. laughed out loud.

Anyway, let see if I can write more about this guy. We talked about many kinds of things, places, marriages, procedures on how to convert to Islam, human beings, about female anatomy which he is very interested in. Well, that escalated quickly.

We never met. I don't know why probably the fact that I feel a bit scared. No woman should feel  hostile when going out with a guy isn't it. Or maybe I just couldn't trust myself at this moment going out with random guy that I don't really know. He is cool with it. In fact, he is cool with everything I said. Maybe because he liked me. Well, I know he likes me and I want to say thank you for being with me when I'm being hormonal every month. Yes, he even counted my PMS cycle. What a dork right? lol.

That's all for now.

Cheers folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???

Career & Personal Life

My company has fund problems that it needs to delay our salary 3 to 4 months. My colleagues and I searched for other jobs, oh my tell me about it, it's really hard to find other jobs these days. I have read about the dying manufacturing industry due to the automation taking over. Well it is about time. Or maybe companies just want to downsize everything. My colleagues are taking chances when few of them decided to resign even when they have no other offer letter in hands. They may have the offer letters that they don't want to inform people about, but I will still say that it is a very risky decision to take. While many of us just opt in to stay even though the salary has not been fully paid yet. I guess we don't have any choice. I went back to Sarawak when the company announced to work from home last month. It was the best 2 weeks of my life since I work in 2013. I finally able to do house chores when I feel like I'm not forced. It was great working as maid fo