Skip to main content

procrastination is bad

Guess what?as far as i remembered, that's the password for my brother email account. Without space of course. My dearly brother in Tennessee US, i hope you did not read this blog.hehe. At some point, because of that weirdness predicament he has, he is in America right now, pursuing his study as compared to me, studying in UM,KL might be extend for the next few years. There have been lots of difference between me and my brother since we were kid, like he always want to be the one who take the bath first early in the morning before going to school. He wants to be number one in everything and i, trying to be a good older sister to him, i said to myself,"let him be...let him be..". I really hope he's doing okay in everything he do right now.amiin.

Enough about my little brother, its now about me. No...no...no..i am not comfortable talking about myself. Really, i mean it. It has been almost a year for me and c. We fight every single day and can't believe we made through until now, well, its a very long journey though, not yet finished of course. I have been meaning to update myself the progress of my self finding in this 21 years of my life. I still love INCUBUS and adore the man, BRANDON BOYD for about years now. I really want to meet him one day. And this is a promise to myself. I think it's very selfish of me using so many Is' and myselfs in this post. But hey, its about me anyway, and don't believe when i said i am not comfortable talking about myself just now. See, im using myself again. duhh

Its funny when i think i have crush about things or someone or bunch of people, it'll lasts for years. Like the other c, our relationship made the whole 3 years. Its always come to the one you are most comfortable with, like me, when i am down, or in a very ease mode, i'll turn on my music player and have some my Incubus time. It is refreshing for me. 
For me and current c, though we fight everyday, im afraid to say this, he will be my bestfriend for forever. I really hope. And for the part that i love him, it makes the whole thing sexier. lol. I'll be dead if my parents read this. Adore him as much as i adore sleeping, like, a lot. GEE. 
I will stop writing now. My words are getting crazier.
Cheers fella!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???

Covid-19 & Update for the Past Year

I'm writing this on the 20th of March 2020, the third day of Restricted Movement Order given by the Malaysian Government due to Covid-19 pandemic. Wow, it's not even a quarter yet into 2020, this is actually what we have to face through in 2020 huh? No flying cars, no all sort of things as what they say the year 2020 would be, nope. But a PANDEMIC. The moment I thought I had to update this blog, was because, probably I had to vent out about something to make myself feel relieved. But instead, even though it is much needed, I'm going to post things that I'm grateful for the past year. 1. I still have a job, that pays every month, and my company didn't hold my salary until 8 months like previous company. Mind you, this "perks" or "bare minimum" as some people would say, comes with a price. As of right now, everything is under controlled and I didn't fuck it up as much as I think I would. haha . 2. I still have friends. Friends