Skip to main content

it's me or it's him?


realistic. he is so realistic. he don't even want to go out when he's running out of money. me? i'm living in my fantasy land. I spent too much money on stuff even though i'm broke.
things are so different between us. i feel like i want to share all the thoughts that i made but i'm not the type who kiss and tell in relationship problems. sometimes it maybe looked like a failure but we are not what people think we are, i know we're going strong. i look at my life positively will always have positive mind on everything. wish he was too, but i know it's not going to be easy for me. life's unfair. it always have been. i'm used to it. there's nothing you can do about it, you just have to get through everything and be wiser.
pardon me of my emotional entry. just a quick bite on my fantasy land. but guess what? he is my dream. sweet dreams, beautiful nightmares, they are all just the same as long as i have positive perspective on it.
btw, when i was thinking about my new year's resolutions, then i realized there's no need to be a new year or birthday or something, if you want to change, change right away. have determination, keep motivated and constantly think you're going to make it. i will do it, and i will achieve it. :)
p/s im hoping to shred few kilos this hols.wish me luck! he...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???

Covid-19 & Update for the Past Year

I'm writing this on the 20th of March 2020, the third day of Restricted Movement Order given by the Malaysian Government due to Covid-19 pandemic. Wow, it's not even a quarter yet into 2020, this is actually what we have to face through in 2020 huh? No flying cars, no all sort of things as what they say the year 2020 would be, nope. But a PANDEMIC. The moment I thought I had to update this blog, was because, probably I had to vent out about something to make myself feel relieved. But instead, even though it is much needed, I'm going to post things that I'm grateful for the past year. 1. I still have a job, that pays every month, and my company didn't hold my salary until 8 months like previous company. Mind you, this "perks" or "bare minimum" as some people would say, comes with a price. As of right now, everything is under controlled and I didn't fuck it up as much as I think I would. haha . 2. I still have friends. Friends