Skip to main content

Got a Job & Went to Sydney

For a 7 days trip, obviously.

Wow. That's a lot. But thank God I haven't married yet. haha. For a reason, I guess.

Got a job. I thought I have a good boss, maybe I have a good boss, but every one doesn't like him. What I see is someone who is doing his job, but a bit of a try hard and VERY paranoid. Not your fault. It's like that, we're Millennial actually don't really care, but we pretend to be woke all the time.

I went to Sydney, it was great but boy, it was an exhausting trip. I had fun, that's the most important thing. That would be one of the most memorable experience in my life. Strolling around Sydney alone, had morning coffee. On a Sunday morning. It was an absolutely amazing experience.

That's for a quick update. I just thought I needed to write, but there's not much emotion left in me anymore, haha, let's see what's left in it. yeah. that's me now.

Cheers folks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

emo

im an emo person. yes, its true. Probably you want to hear a story from me right,on what leads to my emotional sensitive feelings; or you dont want to hear it just go away, close the tab now! screw you. So, here are the reasons; Im tired of being someone else's amusement. Situation: the reason we hang on to someone is to share the bitterness and sweetness of life right, this particular person makes me feel like im used. I just wonder which part i didnt do it right, and does that really makes you think that i dont deserve to be well treated?think. I dont think I manage to please everyone. Situation: Like seriously, that's a fucking loser when you try to please everyone. Have some mercy to ourself heh? Lack of getaway or some escapades lately. Situation: For me, I see travelling is important, adapting to different environment is a good way to search our true inner self. I dont know where else to go since i dont have companion and enough MONEY to do the travelling. Money. S

a quick sigh

bila nak dapat kereta ni...???